Getting started with a website for your medical practice is simple and quick. We try to make it as effortless as possible for you from start to finish. Here are the 5 steps for setting up your website.
- Go to our Order page and place an order.
Estimated Time: 3- 5 minutes
- We will register the domain (example www.drjohnsmith.co.za) for you.
Estimated Time: up to 2 working days
- Once domain registration is confirmed, we will set up your hosting, emails and WordPress.
Estimated Time: 1 day
- We will then design your logo and website.
Estimated Time: 2- 3 days
- You can view your website, request amendments and eventually approve it.
- You will be invoiced according to the Plan you chose, which is payable within 7 days.
We believe that communication is imperative every step of the way to ensure that your website project meets with your approval. Although we are willing to communicate telephonically, we cannot action any requests without written proof. This will help us prevent disputes in the future. Therefore we encourage the use of email when communicating with us.